Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year fellow triumph heads :-)


Comfort at last in Del's 2500 with some rather nice XJS tweed and leather seats installed... ( Thanks Tom) .. a million times better than the crap Triumph seat that Oz provided us. They are fitted to 1. Ease our aching backs... and 2. To allow the baby capsule to be fitted... number 2 is imminent!!!

Fitted this afternoon in 38 deg heat..... sweet..... (or is that sweat?)

Also did the oil and filter (Mobil 1 5W /50) now all the oil leaks are cured

Also a nice mod fitted last month 1.5:1 roller rockers coutesy of Harland Sharp USA . $370 (US)



Have a good one and keep those wheels rolling :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Andy,

Sorry to put this in your comments section but I couldn't find an email link.

Just bought a Stag and hence doing the obligatory web research, so I found your blog. Just wondering - do you know of a good triumph/stag online forum? There's a few things I am trying to find out that are a bit hard to get to with just google.

Let me know, it's jdkorke@optushome.com.au

Cheers,

Jason

January 30, 2007 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy, I'm afraid I have the same problem that Jason had. No email link. Inspired by your blog I bought XJS frontseats as well for my 1977 2500 TC. They look great, better support etc. My question: how did you fit them? From the picture it almost looks as if you used the original rail. It would save me some trouble if that could be done. I would appreciate your advice.
My email adress is ericsmail@wanadoo.nl

Eric de Vries, Netherlands

May 7, 2007 at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home